Tuesday, December 2, 2008

SEL, u're mine !!!

sexysmexyyounglady .SHE is My HOTTIE !


SELVIAH
*supersexysmexylady*cute pretty little lady, I LOVE U . hehe u'll always be my best best best friend FOREVER . u're like my sister . I would wiling to sacrifice myself and save u from danger! *i'm serious *. U and chee . U guys are the best ! i will NEVER EVER forget u both . I LOVE u guys so much ! i just couldn't live alive without u SELVIAH !*isn't tat touching * ahaha

U're so ADORABLE! u're so SEXY ! u're so HOT ! u're so CHARMING! u're so LOVABLE !


I do appreciate every moment we spent together!



You're the one, who I treat like my sister.
You're the one, who never fails to make me smile.
You're the one, who I will always annoy when i'm having problems.
You're the one, whom i admire so much .
You're the one, who loves hanging out with chee n laine.
You're the one, who will always be with me.
You're the one, tat i trust so much.
You're the one , who looks absolutely perfect n hot n sexy and charming until man lose control n fall in love with ya!

PS . I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AS U DO , I MISS YOU SO MUCH AS U DO, I WANNA HUG U SO MUCH AS U DO.I WANNA HANG OUT WITH U SO MUCH AS WE DO !! *so dun you ever ditch me*



No comments: